First released in 2013, Grand Theft Auto V has been dominating the market for 8 years now. The action-adventure title from Rockstar Games still continues to dish out quite a performance with contact content update to its online mode. What makes GTA V the second best-selling video game of all time is the fun it brings. There's a cheat for everything in the game. And if there isn't a cheat, there's a glitch. Here's the money glitch for GTA 5 Xbox One to help you make millions in minutes.
Table of Contents
- Best Money Glitch For GTA 5 Xbox One: Briefcase Dive
- GTA V Money Glitch Online Xbox One
- Infinite Money Cheat Codes For GTA 5 Xbox One
Best Money Glitch For GTA 5 Xbox One: Briefcase Dive
Let's take a history lesson, shall we? This money glitch is as old as the game itself. It has been around in GTA 5 forever, and the devs seem to want to leave it untouched. So, it's time you exploit it and make yourself millions without breaking a sweat. Also, this GTA V Xbox One money glitch only works in Story Mode.
Make more money than what you can spend!
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- #1 Open the game and head straight to Del Perro Beach. Stand there by the pier.
- #2 Swim out to one of the Seashark boats docking at the pier.
- #3 Go to the exact location in the Pacific Ocean as shown in the picture below.
Go to this location here.
- #4 Dive straight down and you should find a briefcase containing $25,000. But DO NOT pick it up just yet.
- #5 Go back to the surface, take out your phone, and create a new save file.
- #6 Now it's OK to dive down and collect the money briefcase.
One suitcase will inject $25,000 into your account.
- #7 Go back up to the surface, replace the previous save file with a new one.
- #8 Once you load the new file, your money has gone up by $25,000.
- #9 Wait for the game to load. The briefcase should respawn by now. Dive down for another easy $25,000. Hit the repeat button until you're rich!
GTA 5 Infinite Money Glitch - Confirmed Still Working in 2021
GTA V Money Glitch Online Xbox One
Let's talk about money glitches in GTA Online. This game mode is harder to abuse glitches since the devs tend to remove them to balance out the gameplay for everyone. But every once in a while, something slips through the crack and we must do our best to take advantage of it.
Exploit glitches to make you a ton of cash.
Most of the money glitches you watch on YouTube are either fake or insanely expensive. You will earn much less than what you spend. But this glitch we're going to tell you about is legit, at least at the time of writing. And the best part is it costs nothing!
Here's how to do it.
GTA Online Money Glitch (Work For Xbox One, PS4, and PC)
- Start an Invite-only GTA Online session but don't invite anyone else. Safety first!
- Go to this convenience store in Downtown Vinewood.
There's only one convenience store in Downtown Vinewood.
- Once you arrive there, go inside and deposit ALL of your money at the ATM.
- After depositing your money, head over to this prison.
The Bolingbroke Penitentiary
- At the prison, look for a Vulcar Ingot in the parking lot. If there are no cars there, do a lap of the prison and some will begin to spawn in.
It has to be this trashy car.
- Drive the Vulcar you found over to Los Santos Customs in Grand Senora Desert. Whatever you do, DO NOT repair it.
- Sell the car for around $800.
- Walk across the street to the ATM just outside of Fleeca and deposit that sweet $800 you just made. And STAY ON THE ATM MENU!
- Now flip between your transaction log and main menu rapidly for 30 seconds to 3 minutes. Keep doing so until the ATM freezes.
- Go inside and hold up the convenience store!
- The clerk should throw you a ton of free money. Rinse and repeat!
Make the easiest money you have ever made.
This is one of the best cheats for GTA 5 Xbox One unlimited money. Of course, it will take some time, but it's faster than normal money grinding and it definitely tops buying Shark Cards from Rockstar.
Infinite Money Cheat Codes For GTA 5 Xbox One
AS you may already know, cheat codes are a staple of the GTA experience. In previous installments of the franchise, there were always cheats that gave you a truckload of money and power, even a tank maybe. However, it all changes in GTA V and GTA Online.
In the list of available cheat codes, you won't find one that gives you an infinite amount of money. The only way to stock up your cash stash is by earning it. Or, if you don't want any hassle, just go ahead and pick up a Shark Card from Rockstar Games' store.
You will have to earn your share in this game.
Players who downloaded the Premium Edition of GTA V will get a $1,000,000 heads-up bonus in their accounts. So if you miss your Epic Games Store's GTA V giveaway last year, you're stuck.
That's everything you need to know about money glitch for GTA 5 Xbox One. Remember, there are no cheat codes for unlimited money in this game. If you want to get rich in GTA V, you have to earn it. Or at least spend some time abusing the glitches we mentioned. For more GTA Guides, visit our website at GuruGamer.com.
Read More: New GTA Online Weekly Event Update: June 17th To June 24th