The hardest thing in BGMI and PUBG Mobile is controlling the gun recoil. If you can do it, you will play like a pro player. Check out a new setting and sensitivity for zero recoils here.
BGMI New Setting Rules
The new update brings some new changes in the setting of the game. There are some new rules when you set up the control.
A proper setting can help you play better.
- Turn off the Aim Assist so that you can move between targets more easily. When you turn on this option, it makes bullets focus on one target only. Then, it's less accurate when you switch between two or three enemies.
- Disable the Block Sight Warning because it's only helpful when you stay behind the cover. In other situations, it makes trouble. Sometimes, this feature may make you lose face-to-face combat.
Turn off the aim assist and block sight warning.
- You should also disable the Peek & Open Scope option. It's because you only need to use hip-fire if the enemy is close to you. If you play with 4-finger claw or 5-finger claw settings, this option becomes useless. Moreover, it can make your gameplay messy.
- Enable the Healing Prompt option to apply bandages automatically when your HP is too low.
- Besides, increase the 3rd Person Perspective Camera View at the maximum level so that you have the widest view to spot enemies.
Increase the camera view to the max level.
- Select the UHD Graphics to play the game smoothly. It also helps you spot enemies easier in the match.
- The Extreme Frame Rate is the best option for BGMI players. This frame rate guarantees that you won't miss any movements on the map.
- Disable the Anti-Aliasing effect because this feature consumes a lot of battery. Besides, it does not help you too much when you play the game with a maximum frame rate of 90FPS.
Use the best graphic setting to make the game more enjoyable.
BGMI Recommended Sensitivity
The current version has a new Sensitivity Custom mode. But you should have the best overall sensitivity setting which works well for all weapons. Here are the recommended Sensitivity Settings for Camera, ADS, and Gyro Scope. If you are a non-gyro player, you can ignore the Gyro sensitivity setting.
You should have the best overall sensitivity setting which works well for all weapons.
#1. Camera Sensitivity
The camera sensitivity for zero recoils in BGMI helps you control the recoil of hip-firing. You can spray without recoil in close-range combat with a good setting for camera sensitivity.
Recommended Camera Sensitivity for zero recoils in BGMI.
#2. ADS Sensitivity
ADS sensitivity is vert essential in BGMI and PUBG Mobile. Most pro players often spray and fire with scope-in. Besides, snipers in this game should take this setting into consideration because you can't snipe without scope-in. Many semi-snipe rifles and bolt-action sniper rifles have very high gun recoil. That's why need a perfect ADS Sensitivity setting.
This is a recommended ADS sensitivity setting for overall weapons in BGMI and PUBG Mobile.
#3. Gyro Sensitivity
Gyro sensitivity is more important because the screen shake, aim-moving speed, and recoil controlling will mostly depend on your device and setting. Non-gyro players can control recoil by using their thumbs. But Gyro players will mainly rely on the sensitivity of the gyroscope.
A recommended Gyro Sensitivity for gyro players in BGMI 2021.
As mentioned, the gyro sensitivity is only useful for gyro players in this shooting game.
ZERO RECOIL SENSITIVITY AND SETTINGS
>>> Also Read: Top 8 Tips And Tactics In PUBG MOBILE & BGMI Mission Ignition